April 2023 the 24th-26th
Computer Engineering, Electronics, Information Sciences and Mechanical Engineering are the essential disciplines in Mechatronics and Robotics leading to powerful, compact and ever smarter systems. Their evolution relies on progress in all these complementary scientific and technological fields.
The IEEE International Workshop of Electronics, Control, Measurement, Signals and their application to Mechatronics provides an international forum for the exchange of ideas, discussions on research results and the presentation of theoretical and practical applications in several areas of mechatronics.
The paper will follow a peer-reviewing process. Accepted and presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore and selected papers can be published in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Applications. This process will be supported by Industrial Automation and Control Committee (IACC)
Field of Interest:
- INTEGRATED CIRCUITS
- Dependability of electronic equipment; Analog/Hybrid design; New technologies; Networking and operating systems; Power electronic integration; Electrical Drives; Equipment compatibility; EMC.
- COMPUTER AND CONTROL SYSTEMS
- ArtificialIntelligence; Machine learning; Optimal control; Embedded systems; Decisionaland functional autonomy.
- INFORMATION AND SIGNAL PROCESSING
- Image Processing; Signal Acquisition andProcessing; Fault detection and diagnosis in mechatronic systems.
- MECHATRONIC AND ROBOTIC SYSTEMS
- Robotics and autonomous systems: theory and applications; Smart devices, Intelligent materials, Actuation; Sensors and measurement.
- Full paper submission (16th December 2022 6th January 2023)
- Full paper acceptance notification (10th February 2023)
- Registration opening (10th February 2023)
- Final paper submission deadline (24th February 2023)
- Final Acceptation Notification date (10th March 2023)
- Early Registration Deadline: (17th March 2023)
Link to Scopus database