Each accepted paper must be presented by one of the authors at the conference and must be accompanied with a registration fee.
Please read carefully instructions described in the next sections.
Revise your paper:
- Please read reviewer comments and revise your paper to address them (if applicable)
- You must use either the Latex or the Microsoft Word template : http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
(if you haven’t already done so when preparing the original submission) as otherwise IEEE will not accept your paper for publication in IEEE Xplore.
Check PDF file compliance with IEEE PDF eXpress
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site : http://www.pdf-express.org/
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
51310X for the Conference ID
your email address
- If you have used PDF eXpress before (for another conference), login with your credentials and use 51310X for the Conference ID.
After you login, you can find information on how to prepare your source or PDF file in the menu on the left. Follow the instructions for setting up a new title.
Upload your paper’s PDF file and send IEEE copyright form
- Upload the PDF-eXpress-approved file to ECMSM2021 submission site (https://easychair.org/conferences/)
- Send the “IEEE Copyright form” to firstname.lastname@example.org
IEEE Copyright Notice:
Once the paper has the final acceptation (due to May the 10th):
- Download, fill and sign the IEEE Copyright and Consent Form:
- Send the signed “IEEE Copyright form” to : email@example.com
If necessary, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.